Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Encouragment

Just a few verses that have encouraged me lately...I hope they do the same for you.
 
The Lord your God is in your midst,
     a mighty one who will save;
he will rejoice over you with gladness;
    he will quiet you by his love.
 - Zeph. 3:17

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
 - 1 Thes. 5:16-18 

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
 - Phil. 4:6-7

Praise the Lord, all nations!
    Extol him, all peoples! 
For great is his steadfast love toward us,
    and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever.
Praise the Lord!
 - Psalm 117 

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.
 - Matthew 11:28-30

No comments:

Post a Comment